Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dranamikamehta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 12:09 AM
    Ways to introduce to colleagues so as to improve business
    Hi I wnt to know what are the ways to introduce to colleagues so that business improves. I'm a doctor and new to the city. I want the local doctors to know me and start referring patients to me .
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 24, 2011, 06:28 AM

My first response would be to advertise.

Then word of mouth.

Join any charity groups that other doctors may associate with. Also you local Chamber of Commerce and any associations that are medically inclined.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Do I Introduce My Business? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I introduce my business as room sales with a good letter? I am a Hotel room sales manager and would to introduce myself a good letter.

SOS! Writing letter introduce myself to colleagues in another city! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My name is Trina, I'm from Vietnam and I'm a newbie here. Could you please show me how to write an introduction letter to senior staff? I am a new Event Manager in a shopping mall in Hanoi, Vietnam. My regional shopping mall director has introduced me to others who are at Hanoi...

What Are Some Ways That I Can Improve My Skills Writing in English? [ 20 Answers ]

:) Hi,everyone,I'm a college student in China,and I'm from Beijing. I want to improve my skills in writing,but there're so much problem for me. For example, I always committed some mistake of grammar,and I couldn't use the word in some correct way, and some mistake in spelling......

What Are Some Ways That I Can Improve My Skills Writing in English? [ 1 Answers ]

:p Hi,everyone,could you help me improve my writing skills? I want to avoid some common false and to make my sentence more sharp.:D But I donn't know how to solve my problem... :confused: Thanks a lot!

View more questions Search