Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Murphstock Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2011, 02:36 PM
    Cold sore thingy
    Right... I had a cold sore on my lip a few months ago. It left a cut along my lip which hasn't healed for the past 3 months and if I open my mouth too wide it will start too bleed. What do I do? Its ruining my slightly dashing (not so) good looks.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 22, 2011, 02:46 PM

It's time to see your doctor about this. A wound that hasn't healed in 3 months, and still bleeds, is something that should be looked at.

There's really no advice anyone on the internet can offer.

Please see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Want to kiss my girlfriend although I have a cold sore [ 3 Answers ]

I Would very much like to kiss my girlfriend, although I have a coldsore, it isn't visible at the moment, and hasn't been visible or effected me for the past two years, and I'm not sure if I should kiss her or not because I don't want to give her an sexually transmitted disease, any advice or help...

Schederma for cold sore [ 2 Answers ]

Can I use schederma for cold sore

Cold sore? [ 10 Answers ]

I've had this cold sore for awhile now... It has gotten smaller bu it still irritates me and I really can't openmy mouth or it'll split. I know a lot of you will say not to touch it or keep it moist. But Ive haven't and it is taking forver. So any ideas on how to get rid of it faster? Or...

Cold sore Medication [ 5 Answers ]

Ah Ive been sick since Thursday and Usually get Cold sores when I'm sick So far I've Got 3 I had 1 at First fell asleep and got 2 and the same thing happened again and now I have 3 I was woundering if anyone knows a type of Medication Or Home remedy that can help me out? I've tried blistex and...

Cold sore [ 10 Answers ]

I have had cold sores before, although I don't get them very frequently. Whenever I did have a symptom that a cold sore was coming, I would normally feel like a dry spot on my top lip. Now I noticed a small red spot like close to the inside of my top lip. I'm thinking it's a cold sore, but not...

View more questions Search