Withdrawl
    Will promethazine help with withdrawl symptoms
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2011, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtbag View Post
    will promethazine help with withdrawl symptoms
    Withdrawal from what?

Promethazine can have some serious and unpredictable side effects, dissociative reactions, delusions and cardiac or respiratory suppression. While I've heard of using to treat withdrawal symptoms, it is not widely used and should be selectively prescribed and monitored.
    dirtbag Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2011, 09:56 AM
    Comment on DrBill100's post
    Herion
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2011, 01:41 PM

Is this something you are attempting to do on your own or do you have access to medical assistance?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Withdrawal? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello. I need help. For the past few months I've been drinking and smoking ciggs increasingly... more and more. Within the past 3 weeks it has gotten reagular. Drinkinging every night. Drunk a lot. Smoking about 2 ciggs a day and more when heavy drinking. Last night, I went out for drinks...

401k withdrawal [ 8 Answers ]

I thought I read somewhere that you can avoid penalties on early withdrawal of 401k in emergency situations like evictions, is that true?

Larazapam withdrawal [ 7 Answers ]

OK jerry has to come off larazepam he was on 1mg x4 a day for 25 years. They have decreased him 1mg a day for three weeks now. So Monday he will not have any more. They said his withdrawl would stop 4 days after that. He wants to know if this is true. He said he had no ideal how hard this is....

401k withdrawal after 59.5 [ 1 Answers ]

What is my tax liability if I withdraw from my 401k after 59.5 ?

401K withdrawal [ 1 Answers ]

My husband had his 401k accidentally mailed to our Georgia address. He was a legal resident of Tennessee at the time. I mailed the check to his TN address. No Georgia state taxes were taken out. He became a legal resident of TN on January 30th, 2006. Will he have to claim full, partial or none...

View more questions Search