Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcarter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2011, 04:04 PM
    My son is now 20 years old and has not graduated from high school nor is he attending
    School and has no job.. do I still have to wait until he turns 21 ro come off child support?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 20, 2011, 05:36 PM

What state and country is this in? Actually in many states of the USA he's an adult at 18. Was there a court order for support to continue to 21 issued?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 22, 2011, 01:18 PM

What does the Child Support Order say? That's the controlling document.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 22, 2011, 03:41 PM

The answer to me is most likely no, but it will depend on the exact wording of your child support agreement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I retrieve my high school diploma if I graduated in 1999? [ 1 Answers ]

I called the high school that I graduated from and they don't have a copy of my diploma. I lost my "copy" if it was a copy, while moving. I need to provide a copy or show my diploma to a certain college to be accepted. Do I need to contact the company that printed them?

High school son hitting other people [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My son who is 12 years old started high school in September 08 started hitting other people in the school when some one tried grab his TT bat and sports mat. One more time he hit someone who headlocked him. Now the school gave us serious and final warning. In junior school we never had...

18 Year Old Son a Senior High school [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 18 year old son whom is in his senior year. I have raised him alone since 1997 along with his sisters. We are at a stage in his life where he is keeping secrets from me about who his friends are, getting high. He is in counceling and on medication for depression. We were close and I new...

Son didn't graduate high school what to do? [ 7 Answers ]

:( Hello my son dropped out of school at the end of his senior year. He thought he was doing the right thing We live in Ky. He got a job in Fl. Making 25 an hour. This is good for a 18 year old boy so he thought. The company got in trouble now he has no job or diploma. He now has no job. This...

View more questions Search