Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeNiro Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2007, 05:27 PM
    What's this film?
    Can anyone help me with the name of this film I saw a few years ago. I think its got that bloke out of Rocky and Bullwinkle in it, though I can't remember his name. He gets a job as a cabbie, drives a few people about and then goes mental, and starts shooting people.
    Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated as its really bugging me. Thanks.:confused:
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2007, 05:40 PM
    At first I thought this was a joke. Then when I saw where you were from I thought maybe you really don't know.

Taxidriver. Starred Robert DiNiro. Director Martin Scorcese
    DeNiro Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Thank you kindly for your rapid response rubypitbull, I shall nip out tomorrow and buy it on DVD. GO USA!! :)
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2007, 05:53 PM
    You are quite welcome. BTW, the reason I thought it was a joke (which I should have mentioned before) is that it is a classic film here and I have never met a person who didn't know it. It is actually DeNiro's signature film.

Cheers.
    MARK M Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Jan 27, 2007, 04:14 AM
    Taxi driver? I thought it was national lampoons european vacation!
    MARK M Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Feb 4, 2007, 12:20 PM
    What? I thought chevy chase looked very much like a schizhophrenic oik in the film! Look how many times he injured poor eric idle!!
    ATYOURSERVICE Posts: 246, Reputation: 13

Feb 4, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Martin Scorcese
    Buy ever movie he has made.
    Amazing director
    Good fellows, to last temptations of christ to gangs of New York.
    This man finally won a golden globe for the departed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated film [ 5 Answers ]

I saw this movie in music class years ago, but can't remember the title. There's a lonely boy with a flute, and some girl appears and takes him off to some magical world, saying that he's supposed to save it from destruction. He meets some little black demon that can fly around like a buzzsaw, ala...

80s UK children's Film - what's it called? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I watched a film when I was about 10 I think, so its early to mid eighties, set in England about a little girl who makes friends with a rabbit who wears a top hat (a man dressed in a rabbit outfit that is). She is the only person who can see him, until the end of the film. He has a tree...

Film on glasses [ 2 Answers ]

What causes a white film on glasses after the dishwasher? How can I remove it?:

I Need The Name Of This Film! [ 5 Answers ]

It is about a green monster, called mike I think, and he has black hair, horns, and he wears jeans and a leather jacket. He takes the kid under the bed and shows him the underworld of the monsters. Right at the end of the film, the monster gives the kid his leather jacket. Please help...

View more questions Search