Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alethia312 Posts: 45, Reputation: 5

May 18, 2011, 02:06 AM
    How often do you have alone time? What do you usually do?
    Alone time by yourself with no work, household chores and family to worry about. It could be an hour or two everyday, couple of hours a week or a day in a month; your call.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 18, 2011, 02:13 AM

I have alone time every morning after I get off work. Kiddos and hubby are either off to work/school or still asleep. I give myself a good 2 hours before I climb into the bed for a good day's sleep.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2011, 02:21 PM
    I only have a girlfriend and don't live with my parents. So, I can pretty much have alone time whenever I want, unless I am working, I do however work anywhere between 50-65 hours a week. In that alone time, I try to exercise or do something I like, play pool, watch a movie, play video games/computer games, you just have to find something that YOU like to do.

Good Luck,
    Javi
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2011, 01:06 PM

I usually have a few hours on a Sunday, if I plan it well and the weather is good, ill sit in the garden and read.

I would usually go for a run or swim depending on time, potter around the garden.

My job can be mentally draining so Sunday is my down time, there also have been times when I have whiled away the hours on amhd.

I enjoy cooking and might spend my Sunday cooking up a storm in the kitchen, but my all time favourite 'me time' is a rainey cold Sunday in front of the fire with a good book.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 20, 2011, 01:13 PM

I'm finally retired and have alone time any time I want it. (If there are five cats milling around or sleeping, does that mean I'm not alone?)
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2011, 02:14 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    LOL
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 22, 2011, 02:08 PM

Sitting in the sun and reading. Absent sun - reading in the house.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 22, 2011, 02:18 PM

I love to sit down with a good book and a cup of tea. A walk with my dogs (I guess that's not alone), or time on AMHD.

I have 2 kids and a lot of pets, so I don't get a lot of alone time, but every evening, when the house is settled down, the kids and animals are asleep, I have some quiet time to myself. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Directions to set time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. [ 7 Answers ]

I need directions to set the time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. RefONS901G. Cal YJ20. The clock has a B C buttons to set time. Thanks, Tom Disregard! I figured it out. Thanks, Tom

Short hot water time in showers long time at sink faucets [ 0 Answers ]

I just replaced a 50 gallon natural gas water heater with a new Whirlpool of the same size and specifications. We have a Laing 303 recirculating pump on a timer. I've checked and rechecked all the connections, hot to hot cold to cold, thermostat temp, dip tube is not broken. I get plenty of...

My neighbour moan all the time about my kids no matter what time of day if they play [ 2 Answers ]

When my kids play my neighbour moans when they are at the front of our house and at the back and even when they are in there own house they even tried to get the sociel services on to us its getting to the point that my kids don't play because he only comes around kicking off

View more questions Search