daruiz1122 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2011, 11:42 AM
    How do battery stay charger
    Craftman 15hp won't start with the key and how it stay charged
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 15, 2011, 12:45 PM

Have you tested the battery ?

How often is it being used ? Is it merely going dead from weeks of non use ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 15, 2011, 12:49 PM

Please stop posting the same question over and over and over and even reporting your post as being in violation of the rules.

It may take some of the expects several days to get online, to review questions
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 15, 2011, 05:15 PM

Maybe you can give us some details before we even try to help you. What exactly happens when you turn the key? Does the engine turn over at normal starter speed or just slow grind or clicking? Have you tried jumping with a another battery or you car?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does every time that my battery is fully charged I disconected from the charger [ 1 Answers ]

Why does every time that my battery is fully charged I disconected from the charger and I use my laptop 5 minutes later I have to charge it again

The car battery charger. [ 1 Answers ]

How can we access the car cigarette lighter power source for other purposes, e.g. as a battery charger or an electric shaver? Does it provide DC power?

Reading a car battery charger [ 1 Answers ]

My toyota just barely turned over. Have to check battery/alternator(2005)or starter. At the mechanic tomorrow. Put battery charger on battery reading was 3 in 10 minutes it went to 1. but What does that mean?? Is the battery fully charged?

Cell phone battery charger [ 1 Answers ]

My Kyocera charger has started to flash red which indicates a FAULT. What does this mean? Is it dangerous to use? Other wise nothing has changed; same baterries; same phones, same wall socket?? PAT

View more questions Search