Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Naeem.mgs Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2011, 09:07 PM
    Today lot of people earn money by doing online survey of survey companies . People invest some money and then weekly answered the of survey and get money to do so.and also invite his/her friend to join the survey company.Except money they also get some reword i.e mobile , laptop, car holiday day tripes . I want to ask you that earning money likewise is Halal or Haram according to Holy Kuraan and ahadis.
    Please give me answer with reason as soon as possible.
    Your faithfully
    Naeem Akhtar

I want to ask you that earning money by doing online survey is Haram or Halal? Today people work with online survey companies and get lot of money only giving by some simple questions and get rewords also.IS IT hARAM OR HALAL PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WITH REASON.
    Meryamyam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 05:22 AM
    Wesselam.
    Well,u do invest your precious time,you use your skills,such as someone who has a job on computers,ITjob or something.
    Those people also make same thing like you do.They invest their time and knowledge into online working,they also do it while sitting on computers,so do you.
    The thing is,Make SURE you are being HONEST with your answers and statements,even if it means by doing so,u cannot participate on so many surveys
    Sometimes when I start a survey,there's a question :"are u person who buys food for your hosehold and decides about it"... and I know if I answer I answer that I'm NOT,they will stop the survey,and if I answer I AM,then they accept my participating on survey and continue with questions..
    But it really doesn't matter.You are doing something that requests effort and time.I know it myself,those surveys can be exhaustingly long... to 45mins.

By the way,that was my opinion and what I've heard from others,so whatever is good is from Allah,whatever is bad was from me :)
    Selam alejkum
    TUNERWAY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 09:21 PM
    Assalamualaikum...
    If I give people tear money is it pemissible in islam

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Earning online pocket money [ 3 Answers ]

I am student of b.tech and I can work 2hrs online.how can I earn pocket money through it without investment.

Is online forex trading halal?please reply me,<email REMOVED> [ 2 Answers ]

Salam, I want to know, is online forex trading hallal in islam?

View more questions Search