Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isco22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2011, 05:24 AM
    Cartilage piercing?
    I'm going to sleepaway camp this summer I'm very close to my parents and have never been away from home I have been diagnosed with mild separation anxiety. I'm going to the theripist. How do I convinse the theripist not to let me go to camp. My parents are going by me and the theripists desition
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 13, 2011, 06:20 AM

Why is the title of this "cartilage piercing"? Is that also an issue.

The therapist is a trained professional. I very much doubt you can "convince" him/her of anything. The best you can do is express yourself, your feelings, your concerns.

It's decision, not desition.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage Piercing red and swollen. [ 33 Answers ]

I just got my cartilage pierced 4 days ago (with a needle, not a gun). I've been cleaning it as instructed. Right now, it's red, swollen, and painful. I assume this is normal since it's only been four days. But these are also signs of infection... I was just wondering at what point I should start...

Cartilage Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I got my ear pierced with a needle in a tattoo place four days ago It was painful but not unbearable, and it seemed fine since I was cleaning it with the sea salt mixture It's been four days and the top part of my ear is red and swollen What should I do?

Cartilage piercing [ 7 Answers ]

I somehow managed to get to 18 without any piercings, mainly because I have an anxiety disorder that prevented me. Now its more manageble and I really want regular lobe piercings and a helix on my right ear, quite high up (some where between a regular and a forward) I'm definitely getting it...

View more questions Search