Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jheylane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2011, 02:16 AM
    Hormonal imbalance
    Hello.. im just asking.. what is the best medecine for the hormonal imbalance.. im still in irregular menstrual period.and I suffer a bleeding almost three years from now.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 13, 2011, 05:34 PM

It is always best to have some testing done to try and determine a cause, and what specific imbalance may be occurring. What you try will be determined by that.

Ask your doctor about Agnus Castus (also known as Vitex and Chasteberry) as a possible herbal treatment or the possibility of a course of birth control pills or a progesterone supplement, for example.

There would be no sense in trying something if it isn't what you need, so again, test results will help you determine what would be the best course for your circumstances.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hormonal imbalance? [ 0 Answers ]

Could I have a hormonal imbalance? 33 yr old white female, ordinarily QUITE healthy. 4 yrs ago I went on Mirena and cycle stopped. 5 months ago, started having PMS type symptoms but no cycle. Also began experiencing extreme fatigue, very dry skin, hair is becoming coarse, weight loss, emotional...

Hormonal Imbalance [ 2 Answers ]

I recently spoke to a girl who told me that due to a hormonal imbalance she developed overly large breasts which caused her neck and back pain and at the age of sixteen she was given breast reduction surgery. Also that the hormonal was some how corrected. Has anyone ever heard of such a condition...

Hormonal Imbalance [ 10 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what a hormonal imbalance is and what are the symptoms off this?

Hormonal Imbalance [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone of you experience of hormonal imbalance? If you do then can you please tell me how you overcome those? Because I think I have those since I felt so tiredness everyday and my tummy bloated for so long, night sweat, craving for sweets all the times, and poor nutritions. Plus my husband and...

View more questions Search