Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hgkcvkhchg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2011, 11:09 PM
    Martial arts movie about white preson?
    It was about a white american dude that wanted to learn martial arts he waited out side there school just seting there tell they let him in
    At the end he hade to go through this test like dungeon thingy it was awsome what to know name of it
    samuelspeak Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

May 13, 2011, 12:18 AM
    I think it's Ninja. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1182921/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Martial arts movie [ 4 Answers ]

About 15 to 20 years ago I saw a movie which I can no longer recall the name of. The movie was about 5 or 6 guys who used to be in the same military unit together- who come together to help save a town or what not. Of the characters I can remember- one was drunk living in a salvage yard, one was a...

Old Martial Arts Movie with white dude [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of an old movie that stars a white dude who goes somewhere like Romania or something and he competes in some kind of endurance race.

Martial arts movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to think of the name of a movie came out most likely in 1980s or 1990s, main actor was a white guy, martial arts expert, he's being chased down trying to escape from a group hunting him, he goes across a lot of hills and forests somewhere in asia I think, finds himself in an insane...

Looking for martial arts movie [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a martial arts movies where these two best friends were fighting enemies and one friend jumped out the window and landed on the other friend and the enemies began sticking him with arrows and killed him after that the other friend didn't want to fight nomore so the people started...

Looking for old martial arts movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, for years I've been searching for the name of this particular movie. Watched it in the early 80's. It's a martial arts movie. Its about ex army guys getting a call from the head guy who's in a wheel chair. They go out and find the bad guys. One of the guys name is Duke. Don't recall if...

View more questions Search