Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SHAKEISHASHINN Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

May 11, 2011, 04:52 PM
    What if you had sex and two weeks later your period came on and didn't go off until 4.
    What if you had sex and two weeks later your period came on and didn't go off until 4 moths later... reason being because i think im pregnant.
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2011, 05:21 PM
    Ask a clinic or a doctor... there is no better advice you will get on an online forum than that. You actually bled for four months straight and didn't call a doctor?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 11, 2011, 05:41 PM

If you think you might be pregnant, try a home pregnancy test, or see your doctor about having a blood test done.

It is not normal to bleed for four months straight, whether you were pregnant or not. There are a number of possible reasons for continuous bleeding... pregnancy would not usually be one of them.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2011, 05:46 PM

Being pregnant does not cause you to have a 4 month long period, if that is what you are asking. If you have had that, you need to see a medical professional
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

May 12, 2011, 11:53 AM
    I agree with all of the above, pregnant or not you should not have a 4 month pregnant and should see a doctor to have some investigation done into why you are bleeding so much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had a period for 2 weeks and then had unprotected sex the day it finished could I b [ 44 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex a few times before my period was due then my period came and it wasn't the same it was heavy then light then gone this went on for 2 weeks when my period usually lasts 5 to 7 days then I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the day my period finished so I want to know could I...

Day after period ended I had sex, and he didn't pull out [ 10 Answers ]

I took a plan B pill the next day, what are my chances of pregnancy? Are they low? I also took a plan be pill in the beginning of march, I don't know what effects this will have on my next period. Someone please help

If I had sex 2 days before my period suppose to come n it didn't.can I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

And since it is ONLY two days before my period that I had sex, would my period skip if I am pregnant?

Why haven't I had a period in 12 weeks, when I haven't had sex in over a year? [ 10 Answers ]

I am concerned about a few things really, firstly, my last period was 12 weeks ago. I am a 17 year old girl, and my periods have never been particularly regular, varying between 3-8 weeks at the extreme. Is 12 weeks okay, or should I be concerned? I am struggling with weight at the moment, I weigh...

View more questions Search