Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eveyjay Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2011, 06:41 AM
    Stuck
    Paid the mortgage payment on the company facility. Use the Excel PMT function to determine the payment and create an amortization table to determine the necessary items to journalize. The mortgage was signed on July 1, 2004. The mortgage was for 25 years, $125,000 was borrowed at 5% rate, and the first payment was paid on August 1.
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2011, 08:59 AM

What is your question here? Are you wondering how to do a function in Excel?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm stuck [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm 11 yrs old and I want ajob but I don't know wever I'm old inuf if I am can you help get a job

I'm stuck [ 23 Answers ]

Okay... Hello all, I have been a member for a few months now, and have grown to like everyone one here.. I usually help those who need it when it comes to relationships. I'de like to think that I give pretty good advice, however, I am now on here to seek knowledge. So with that being said here...

I'm stuck on this on! [ 1 Answers ]

Consider the following reaction, which takes place in an autoclave at 250^oC and 800 atm. Na3(g)+ 7/4O2(g) -> NO2(g)+ 3/2H2O(g) Into the reaction vessel has been placed 200L of NH3(g) and 120L of O2(g). The reaction is allowed to go to completion. Determine the quantity, in moles, of gas that...

What do I do I am stuck? [ 16 Answers ]

Ok so my friend tells me this teacher got a little accident, he doesn't tell them much no matter how they ask. He just tells them vague. So after the bell I ask him and he says the story, so now I know. Does he care if I tell people because if he does why would he say that. Does he deep down hope...

I'm Stuck [ 4 Answers ]

Okay... I have never asked anyone for help with this stupid situation I have got myself STUCK in. Well I have been with this guy for five years. After the third year the loving, happy, and fun man I was with wasn't so loving, happy or fun anymore. He went through a bad injury at work and was left...

View more questions Search