Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patchy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2011, 04:26 AM
    Who is the protector in my Daughters room?
    My daughter is nearly 11 and said she heard a voice in her room that said "I am back". She told me and didn't really look bothered by it. Then a couple of days later I saw a shadow in her room and now see a presence near her tall boy all day and then at night it stands in front of her door. I am a medium and feel like he is her protector, but not sure what he is protecting her from. Would like other opinions as it's hard to separate mum and medium on this one. She sees spirit sometimes and does hear voices also and yes she is normal.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 6, 2011, 04:38 AM

Kind of hard to say, without knowing your family history or events, who is your daughter's protector. It doesn't necessarily mean the Protrector is there to save her from some catastrophe in the near future. Guardian angels come in many forms and for many reasons. This particular Protector could
    Have been passed down the line. I know its hard to believe, but sometimes they are confused as to why they are here on earth again. I am glad she wasn't particularly bothered by the announcement. She probably knew there was no reason to be alarmed.

Tick
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 6, 2011, 02:15 PM
    Maybe it should be called a "claimer"... because that is what I promise it is doing. Any sort of protecting is solely going to be a selfish sort. This is not an angel. I am sure she needs protecting however, seeing that you are a medium.

Leviticus 19:31
    Leviticus 20:6
    Deuteronomy 18:10-12

Look these up if you think this is spiritually healthy household. I do say this with all love and compassion... but just because a spirit makes itself known, does not mean it is a pure spirit.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 7, 2011, 11:02 AM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    Truth can hurt sometimes patchy.
    jas654 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2011, 11:55 PM
    If you have seen this for yourself it is a message for you,your daughter is been looked after no matter which way it goes but the sign's are for you.. That's why you don't understand them just be aware of what's going on, sorry I can't give you more information.
    Alir001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 09:04 PM
    Does the "protector" seem at odds with YOU if you try to breach the "protected" area?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plug surge protector got wet, made room electricity go out instantly? [ 1 Answers ]

I tried the breakers but nothing works. What do I do? It was a cup of tea on my nightstand that knocked all over my power surge protector. The outlet in the wall never got wet but instantly TV, closet and lights went out. Now I can't get any of the outlets in my room to work?

Surge protector: on or off? [ 4 Answers ]

Which is the best protection for a computer from lightning: to uplug the surge protector for the computer from the wall... or to just flip the switch on the surge protector to OFF?

Weak heat in daughters' room [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sidesplit house in southern MN... yes its cold. However, the basement of this house is almost uncomfortable cold, as well is my daughters' bedroom. The furnace is gas in the back left of the house in the basement, daughters' room is upstairs front right, basically as far away as possible...

Do I have a ghostly protector? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, Well this is probably going to be kind of difficult to explain, but ill do my best. So, weird things happen to people that hurt or insult me (intentionally, sometimes accidently/jokingly). e.g. one of my friends will call me a name or pinch me and then they'll trip or something will fall...

View more questions Search