Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flakegirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2011, 08:02 PM
    Does anyone remember an old animated movie about little children turned into blocks?
    The children would follow a young man playing a flute to the puppetmaster and he would turn them into block like pieces to build something.
    alixee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2011, 08:15 PM
    Sorry.I don't remenber. I believe anyone was know.

Goog luck.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

May 5, 2011, 08:31 PM

Sounds like,.

Unico in the Island of Magic (83)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Old animated movie I can't remember [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this old animated movie when I was a kid. The only part I can remember is pinkish blobs dancing to classical music. This is literally the only part I can remember. Someone please help!

Can't remember the name of an animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

The only parts of the movie that I remember are that there were different planets. These planets are all associated with a different colour (red, blue, green & yellow). They're all at war with each other (can't remember why). And I think there's a boy and a girl both from different planets who fall...

View more questions Search