Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghosthobbit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 06:39 PM
    Shadow people- Q's?
    I've been dealing with shadow people since I was around four years old. It started with me seeing fleeting shadows at night, people standing at our door during storms, and even a cat in the crook of my knee when I woke up one morning. There's always been a dominant shadow in particular- I call her pine because she looks like a little pioneer girl. She looks around 8, has long, light brown hair and wears a white dress. I used to say she was my imaginary friend, even. Activity quieted down until middle school- and when it picked back up again, it wasn't just images. It was voices, shadows hovering over me and creeping around my house. Pine started getting more violent- she numbed one of my friend's arm, and even went as far as leering toward me with a grin on her face. The other shadows crawl up behind me when I'm not looking, and every time I try and catch them on camera they don't do anything. My friends and little sisters have seen them too, but they only hang around me. And now, they follow me to hotels, school, sleepovers, etc. But it's been kicked up a notch: they're starting to threaten my friends. There are these tall, cloaked figures that stare at them all night, or the Hat Man giving nightmares to them. It's never happened to them before. I'm starting to fear for the people I care about most, and I don't know what to do. Can someone help me?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 2, 2011, 07:06 PM
    I'm curious how old you are? Assuming everything you are saying is accurate and truthful, it's getting out of hand because it was allowed to come this far. I take it your parents never believed you when you were younger (or now)? What kind of things have your siblings seen? It's getting worse because the longer they have you, the more their property you are going to be. There is help if you're sincere about getting it. But if you're going to get sentimental over some of them (i.e. "Pine") then you may as well get used to these unwanted guests.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

May 3, 2011, 02:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    I call her pine because she looks like a little pioneer girl. She looks around 8, has long, light brown hair and wears a white dress.
    This is not what I would refer to as a "shadow".

You say this started when you were 4 , so it has been about 10 years with you being in middle school.

Have you talked to your parents about this? Or tried to talk to them?

How many of your friends have seen them?

You say they are threatening your friends , how are they doing this?

You have tried to take pictures , has anything shown up?

Are you willing to try some investigation on your own like taking video or setting up a camera if you have one available, or an audio recorder?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how big of a problem is this in your life?
    laura10109 Posts: 61, Reputation: -3

May 28, 2011, 12:28 PM
    Listen try to force your mum to move if not try to be at least LESS time at home I can't help wish I could
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 28, 2011, 05:19 PM
    laura10109... very unhelpful advice. Ghosthobbit, anything new with your situation?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shadow People [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone can give me some answers to this problem. My daughter and son in law just moved into a new home and they have seen and heard a lot of stuff but, the thing that bothers them the most is they have both seen shadow people, and that scares the devil out of them but, worse than that is my...

Shadow people [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to get to it. I'm 18 and in the 12th grade. I get out of school at 12:30 everyday. When I come home and watch t.v I sometimes see shadows move across the corner of my eye. When I look it's gone. No objects have been moving on there own or anything of that sought...

What are shadow people [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get other peoples views on shadow people,and what they are exactly,I have my own opinion,but I always value others opinions as well.

Shadow People [ 4 Answers ]

I've been looking into finding stuff up about shadow people and it looks familiar to a figure I saw in my kitchen when I was a kid. I can try to tell you as best as I possibly can. The first thing is that the figure in my kitchen wasn't anyone in my family but didn't look like a ghost cause it was...

View more questions Search