Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karolina Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Jan 25, 2007, 10:54 AM
    TMJ pain, right side only
    Hello,
    Just wondering if anyone can provide feedback? I have had TMJ pain, right side only, for about 1 week. It came after I ate a huge pack of Skittles that were a bit stale:o
    How long till I should seek a medical help? Will it subside soon? What is the normal "heal" time. I know these questions are very generic, but it would be nice if some insight was provided.

Thanks to everyone in advance.

Karolina
    Pathprof Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Unfortunately there really is no 'normal' heal time because resolution is dependent on degree of injury. There are many good dentists that specialize in TMJ disorders. You should be able to find one in your area. How about switching to marshmallows in the future?
    Karolina Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Jan 28, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Thanks for your feeback and yes, no more skittles for me. Marshmallows are a great suggestion! Still have the pain and going to contact a dentist tomorrow!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain on side of Foot [ 3 Answers ]

I have pain on the outside of my right foot. I had an ankle sprain on my LEFT foot that I have been rehabbing for months now (reinjured twice) and I now have developed a pain on the RIGHT foot. The bone that is about half way between my heel and little toe on the side of my foot is sore to touch....

Serious Pain In My Right Side [ 7 Answers ]

I have not felt well since around Christmas. It started with pain at the top right handed part of my stomach. I assumed that maybe I had gallstones? I went to the doctor on Jan 2 and was sent for an ultrasound and some bloodwork. Everything came back fine. That night I went to the emergency...

Pain in right side of back,hip [ 8 Answers ]

I have been experiencing a dull pain in my right side for the last two days, and it doesn't go away, even when I lay down... could this be a sign of appendicitis? I am getting an MRI done tomorrow for my lower and middle lumbar... will this detect that if that is what it is? Any answers?

Side of foot pain [ 10 Answers ]

I am having pain on my right foot on the side. It is painful if I walk a lot and with certain shoes. Even aerobic sneakers make it painful

View more questions Search