Ask
    angelface20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2011, 08:51 PM
    Bite
    I think I was bitet by a hobo spter how do I take care of it
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2011, 09:35 PM

Did you see the spider? A bite from a hobo spider is pretty rare; especially at this time of year. The best thing to do with any such spider bite is to go to the hospital or a doctor as soon as you can. If you killed or trapped the spider, take it with you.

You will be probably be treated with antihistamines. If there is swelling they will probably mark it with a pen. You will have to watch for infection and dead tissue. They are similar to recluse spider bites. You can see photos of my run in with a suspected recluse here: Was that a Brown Recluse? - Submit an Entry: Spider Bite Pictures from Spider Bite Victims If you click on the photos you can see larger images.

If you have a similar reaction then you should definitely see a doctor. Let us know what happens.

Hugs, Didi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spider Bite? [ 19 Answers ]

Ok, a little girl that I babysit for has a big spider bite about a dime size bite a few inches from her groin, it has little white spots on top, like a pimple would but like 10 of them, it is extremely painful and is bright red with a "moon dog" around it about the size of a palm that is also red...

A new bug bite? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello :) ill try to give as much info as I can. I was getting undressed last night for bed. When I found a bug bite. It was right on one of my... ahem... chest... (sorry :o ) It is a welp. And as soon as I took my shirt and bra off, it started to itch and HURT badly as if it was a fire...

Conceal a bite [ 1 Answers ]

How can I conceal a Misquito bite? I mean, I am allergic to misquito bites and they swell up a lot. I got one next to my eye. Is there any better way I can conceal it other than just foundation?:confused:

I think my bite is off [ 1 Answers ]

I just resently had an upper and lower partial plate and I think my bite could be off I;m having headaches and not feeling real well How would I know if my bite is off Thanks Anne

View more questions Search