Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sparky23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 09:26 AM
    2nd period 4 days after last one stopped?
    I have irregular periods, and was having some dizziness related to not having my period. My Dr put me on Provera Challenge for 10 days. I started my period, had it for 10 days, stopper for 4, then started light bleeding, cramping and having nausea, for about 3 days. The bleeding has stopped but I'm still cramping off and on, and still having nausea off and on. Should I be concerned, or could it just be my body trying to straighten itself out?

Check out some similar questions!

After being 3 days late I get my Period but, now it has stopped [ 0 Answers ]

Inmy last post I had said that I was 3 days late getting my period. Well I got it but now its Monday morning and when I went to the bathroom this morning I had notice that I wasn't bleeding as bad as I was the night before. The color is really light pick and it seems like its going to stop...

Stopped birth control, Negative pregnant test,55 days and no period [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here's my story.. I was on because (micronor) for 3 - 4 months.. due to headaches and irregular periods.. I stopped taking them.. My last period was on Dec 15 and I stopped taking because on dec 18. My last period was very light and it went on only for 3 dayz... since den there is no period.. I...

I had my period a couple days late heavy the 2nd day and red spotting after period [ 1 Answers ]

I was 3 days late on my period the 1st day was light the 2nd day was heavy after that spottig red every once and a while brown it has now been 5 days my period only lasts for 3 days what should I think?heeelllp

Spotting 10 days after period stopped [ 1 Answers ]

Im 24 years old and have a 1 year old daughter. Yesterday I noticed some spotting in my underwear and every time I go to the toilet I see a brownish reddish discharge. I did have some thrush symptoms before I got my period on July 29th.I was on implanon for about 7 months but had it removed two...

Provera stopped 5 days ago and still no period [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I was diagnosed with PCOS in late June. My OBGYN gave me Provera 15 mg to take for 6 days. She said that I should start my period 3 days from the last day of taking the meds. I stopped on Saturday. But as of today I still have not gotten my period. I have a call into my dr. But, I was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.