Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srampy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2011, 07:57 PM
    My son was adopted and is 16 now and wants to live with me
    My son was adopted and is 16 now residing with his biological mother and his adopted father and wants to move to Florida to reside with me the biological father
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2011, 08:04 PM

Legally you gave up all parental rights at the adoption. What does the adopted father and the mother have to say about it? Its they who have all legal rights in this situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I live in Florida and my fathers son is in Indiana does my son have to go there? [ 4 Answers ]

I moved to Florida 3yrs ago.. my sons father is in Indiana and has not been much in his life when he has been it has been heartache for my little boy... so much to the point I have him in thearpy... and he has been bakeracked... now out of the blue my sons father wants to go to court to get...

Adopted in OH, Live in MD, husband wants to adopt my adopted son [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted my son 2 yrs ago in Ohio (single adoption), I live in Maryland. My soon to be husband wants to adopt him after we are married. Would we have to do it in OH or MD?

How do I go about getting my son adopted by my husband? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married since 2006 and monthly my son asks me when his Dad is going to adopt him so he can have the last name the rest of his family does. I did not list a father on the birth certificate because I don't know. I have been told by a lawyer that it has to be put in the...

Looking for adopted son - born 5/10/67 [ 3 Answers ]

To start, my name is Rosalee Gardner - Lindenmuth Known information about my son. Birth date: May 10th, 1967 or 5/10/67 Birth place: Manhattan, Kansas Adoption place: Columbus, Georgia Birth name : Grant Gardner / Lindenmuth Adoption type: Closed

View more questions Search