Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dharm_001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2011, 09:11 AM
    Two time failure in btech don't know what to do??
    Hey guyz... me pusuing BTech and got failed twice in first year... got very depressed... life become just hell.. dont know what to do... from now..?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2011, 09:45 AM

I'd consider picking a different career path... something else you have an interest in. If you failed this one twice... its not for you. Many people have the revelation they need to pick a different path once they have embarked on one. You aren't the first and won't be the last. And many have never been happier once they have.
    ajwain Posts: 55, Reputation: 11

Apr 20, 2011, 11:41 PM
    What do you want to do? Why do you feel this is happening? Is it related to your not understanding the syllabus or you have some other tension in life? Do you want to continue or leave? Explain your problem then we can guide you..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to expect with end stage liver failure, time line? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to all this and read a bit of the forum and came across a thread by Jason re his dad who died from liver failure, cirhossis, wanted to ask a few questions to him or anyone else who went through or going through this. My dad is 62, in final stages of liver failure, just admitted him...

Figuring out a failure rate not based on time [ 5 Answers ]

I have been working on a spread sheet on quality control for telecommunican technicians. I am stumped on one or two things. I am trying to get a % of failure according to the work that has successfully completed according to what was QC'd and what failed. Is there such a way? Or formula? And would...

I don't know if my girl just don't want me or if its time that we need. [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I been dating this girl for 11 months now and I like her a lot and stuff. But every since we started dating she had have a flirting problem with other guys, especially over the phone. But she doesn't go out with them or anything like that, she says that she doesn't know when she flirts that it...

View more questions Search