Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    homieee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 04:33 PM
    Adultery
    MY HUSBAND Has been having an affair and we own a business with two children he wants the business can he win the business even though he was having an affair and will he be charged because he does not deny it
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 19, 2011, 04:56 PM

First, ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area.

While there are still adultery laws on the books, no prosecutor is going to prosecute on them.

He may win the business but you will probably be compensated for your share.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 19, 2011, 07:16 PM

Often his affair has little to do with division of property

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adultery while in the military [ 5 Answers ]

My husband is in the military and has cheated on me several times and can I take him to court in Washington state for adultery?

TN punishments for adultery [ 1 Answers ]

In the state of TN what does adultery cosist of? Is it just kissing or dating or must it be intercourse? What are the punishments for adultery?

Is this adultery? [ 28 Answers ]

I've been married for 10yrs now, I've always known in not in love with my husband but he is a good person, we have built a good life together with our 3 kids, but I still have a thing for my ex whom I had a decade's relationship with before meeting my husband, I think about him all d time & we keep...

Divorce adultery. [ 10 Answers ]

If my spouse (she) committed adultery would there be any advantage to the victim in the divorce outcome? I reside in Arizona and believe they don't recognize fault divorces.:(

View more questions Search