Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnnaLouise5678 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2011, 06:40 AM
    Ouija Board
    I made my own Ouija board. I really want to use it. And I can never use it at night, Can I use my Ouija board alone in a grave yard during the day?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2011, 07:10 AM

Can you? Sure. You can use it anywhere, any time. Is it a smart thing to do? That's your decision. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/magic/...rd-269792.html
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 17, 2011, 08:38 AM

Many people regard the Ouija as a toy or party game and use them as such.

It doesn't take much research to find many accounts of extremely bad things happening that are attributed to the use of the ouija.

I have been on this planet a long time and experienced many things.
    I have put myself in harms way for fun like whitewater rafting,
    Racing cars and motorcycles , and survival trips into the desert with no supplies.
    I worked underground as a hard rock miner , using explosives ,and operating equipment a mile underground.

All my life I have done things that were on the edge of sanity.

I will not have a ouija in my house and would leave anywhere one is going to be used.
    I have seen things that I am convinced were the result of using a ouija and will not be around one ever again.

My advice is throw it away and forget about it.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 17, 2011, 11:29 AM
    This really needs to be asked... sounds like your hesitant in a way, since you're the one asking if you can use it in certain situations. What is it you need to find out that is so important? Listen to Martini and I... do just 5 minutes of research and tell me if this is still a good idea. You're communicating with forces that YOU have no power to control. That thing is not a toy... and how they still make and sell those things is BEYOND my understanding.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2011, 11:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    This really needs to be asked...sounds like your hesitant in a way, since you're the one asking if you can use it in certain situations. What is it you need to find out that is so important? Listen to Martini and I....do just 5 minutes of research and tell me if this is still a good idea. You're communicating with forces that YOU have no power to control. That thing is not a toy...and how they still make and sell those things is BEYOND my understanding.

Before you totally ignore what I said the question was CAN she use the Board...

I addressed that AND the wisdom of doing so.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 17, 2011, 01:32 PM

You made it and if your parents ( assuming you are a child) gives you permission to go to a grave yard.

But it would work the same in your back yard as it would a grave yard.

If you believe it is a game, it works because of the nervous movement of the people holding the board . ** does not work as well with one person.

If you believe it connects you to special spirits, they are everywhere also.
    tuffet21 Posts: 28, Reputation: -2

Oct 10, 2011, 12:53 PM
    NO ! Don't do that ! NONONONO ! Using a ouija board at home during the night can cause bad spirits, ghosts and or demons. I personally use my ouija board at night. Mine is homemade as well. If you use it at a graveyard you are more vulnerable to get possesed! Possession can result in suicidal conflicts with the unknown thing inside you. There can be morethan one which dissolves in conflicts with the demons, ghosts or spirits. That puts an incredible amount of things into your board, so when you do decide to use it at home, if they escape it could be horrible ! Hope that helped ! Try doing more and a lot of research before using your ouija board! I spent days!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online ouija board [ 27 Answers ]

My friend was talking to a younge spirit girl of 8. And all of a sudden it went GAME OVER. And showed her (my friends) tombstone. And it said : Mysteriously died of the age of 12 But my friend (becuase you had to be 15+) put 1991. How did it know she was 12 ? She's so scarey

Ouija Board [ 9 Answers ]

Hey so I was wundering about this ouija board, me and my cousin played it outside and we ended up falling on something good thank god and it said goodbye to us. Nothing weird happened since then, I think its cause we said a prayer before playing it. My friend is becoming upsesed with it today she...

Using a ouija board alone [ 173 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a Ouija Board (the glow in the dark one) yesterday; I've never before used one in my life but researched and have some knowledge about it. Why are people not supposed to use them alone? And also, I have what I would call a 'sixth sense' anyway where I see and hear things most...

Ouija board [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know the prayer for the ouija board can anyone help me?

Will I really die because an ouija board said so [ 22 Answers ]

Well I ned help I was playing with a ouija boardand it said I was going to die after that weird things started happening . Are ouija boards real? Do you think I was messing with a bad gohst? What happens because it told me that?

View more questions Search