Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tatom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2011, 02:36 PM
    Amanda
    I have three kids two of them I have full costudy of. My oldest child I have one over night parental with his father but since I went to court to get it all court order he has nothing to do with him what should I do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2011, 02:53 PM

Dp I understand what you are saying? You have three children. You have physical custody of two who do NOT visit with their father.

You have physical custody of the third (your oldest) and he has one overnight a week visit with his father BUT the father does not exercise that visitation?

You can do nothing - you cannot force a person to be a parent. If the father does not want to see the child you cannot force him to do so.

Or do I have your question wrong?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amanda Knox [ 7 Answers ]

Hello: As you know, she just got convicted in an Italian court for murder... What surprised me, was the immediate outrage by our media, our leaders and ourselves. Is it because she's white, pretty and has some money? Now, I don't know if she's guilty or not, but Italy is NOT a...

Looking for Amanda Sue Myers around the north versailles PA area [ 6 Answers ]

Amanda sue myers has been missing for some time,her mother would like to see her again. Her birthdate is aug.24 1977 she may be in the north versailles PA area. A missing persons report was filed along time ago. Please contact us if you find her or your local police dept. she is missed very much...

View more questions Search