Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhno514 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 11:25 PM
    Cheating wife
    I have not had sex with my wife in a 2 weeks but when we did it didn't feel very tight when I entered her... other times it took a few seconds for her to adjust.. this isn't the first time I have noticed this and a little while ago she started wanting to try positions that she never really wanted to try before.. should I be worried?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 14, 2011, 05:27 AM

How old are you both?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2011, 05:36 AM

I don't know, maybe you need to ask her.
    rhno514 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2011, 08:30 PM
    Comment on Synnen's post
    40 been married 16 years
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 16, 2011, 09:06 AM

Well, honey... tightness has very little to do with how often you have sex, or whether you've had sex recently.

New positions are ALSO not indicative of cheating--maybe she just found a couple of great books!

You should TALK to your wife, not look for evidence where there might be none. And please--don't start the conversation with "are you cheating on me?" because all that's going to do is force your marriage into counseling.

Do you trust your wife?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2011, 10:42 AM

I'm always surprised that people live together, have sex, can't talk to each other.

Ask her.
    AskAnything516 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 02:13 PM
    A woman libido comes and goes, its possible she was just wetter then usual or even masterbating before hand to get it started. Its also possible she's trying to spice it up with different things because she loves you. Never accuse a woman, it could go very wrong. The moment you lose faith in your partner it could be a very slippery slope downhill. Set up a nice dinner, pour some wine and ask her what's on her mind but don't let her know your doubting her, ask her sweetly if there's anything else she would like to try. Don't assume cheating is the reason for lack of tightness because it could be a lot of reasons for it. You should be grateful your wife still wants sex, some women can go months without it. My opinion is if she was cheating she wouldn't bother to even please you.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2012, 02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AskAnything516 View Post
    a woman libido comes and goes, its possible she was just wetter then usual or even masterbating before hand to get it started. its also possible shes trying to spice it up with different things because she loves you. never accuse a woman, it could go very wrong. the moment you lose faith in your partner it could be a very slippery slope downhill. set up a nice dinner, pour some wine and ask her whats on her mind but dont let her know your doubting her, ask her sweetly if theres anything else she would like to try. dont assume cheating is the reason for lack of tightness because it could be a lot of reasons for it. you should be greatful your wife still wants sex, some women can go months without it. my opinion is if she was cheating she wouldnt bother to even please you.

This is from April 2011 and no one will see it except the people who have already answered.

There are other, more recent threads that could use your input.
    Shl312 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jul 11, 2012, 07:52 AM
    I think you should just go with the flow and if something gets out of hand talk to her about it!❕

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my wife cheating [ 7 Answers ]

We have been married for 3 years and the first 2 where great. This last year she took another job 1 hour and 30 min from home. Now she is hiding her phone from me and she has left me to go stay with her mom. She won't let me see any of her Text messages or even hold her phone is she cheating on me?

I think my wife is cheating [ 25 Answers ]

My marriage of 19 years has been degrading for some time now… maybe 4 years. We haven’t had sex in almost two years. I can’t get close to her, let alone touch her, in bed. She either gets up to use the restroom and comes back to bed in a protective guarded posture or as she has on more than one...

How do I know if my wife was cheating on me? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, If anyone has any type of answers that can help me, please share them with me Thanks, Mark

Is my wife cheating [ 9 Answers ]

What is there that I can do or say to find out if my wife is cheating on me? She hides her phone and erases her text messages

Cheating Wife [ 5 Answers ]

Iam 29 and she is 24 have been married for 4 years now. I have made all the effort in the world to make her life comfortable pay her college tuition, books and everything she needs take her on vactions outside the country every year at least once. She works at a hospital and I recently found out...

View more questions Search