Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latikacoles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 06:13 AM
    Don't know what my dream means?
    Hi my name is latika and lately I have been having dreams of getting married and having babies. Now, I know I may be having these dreams because I want these things and my boyfriend of 8 years isn't ready for them but the dreams are getting weirder every night. I dreamt my boyfriend had HIV and didn't tell my but I wanted to get married anyway since we both already had it. I dreamt that his family hated me and didn't want us to get married because of I was a different race.( But the reality is that we are both the same race). I dreamt that I was online searching for ways to become an adoptive parent and everything... what does these dreams indicate... p.s I have been having similar dreams this whole week!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 7, 2011, 01:21 PM
    Dreams don't always (infact hardly ever) mean something. Don't read too much into this type of thing.
    softballchica02 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 11:33 AM
    You dream what you think most about. If all you can think about is having a baby with your boyfriend then in most cases that is what you will dream about.
    juicygirl6789 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2011, 08:29 PM
    When you dream, your mind is just organizing thoughts that you had during the day. The dreams you are having are probably a result of you contemplating on this so much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I Want to Know What My Dream Means [ 3 Answers ]

I keep having dreams where I can feel my teeth cracking and bubbling away in my gums, like they are stretching out my mouth then I start to feel little bits breaking off and spit them out. When I check in my dream, they are always cracked, missing and broken! It's the very real feeling though of...

What does my dream means? [ 1 Answers ]

Im a girl and I'm 16 these couple of months I've been dreaming about girls, I would dream about girls I don't know and in my dreams I'm really into them but I don't know them and who they are and evry one of those are different but have the same personality I really don't know what it means or if...

I want to know what my dream means [ 3 Answers ]

I had a dream I got married and I didn't know I was until I got to the church and I got married with my sneakers on cause I for got to put on my shoes.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what this dream means? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, this dream is really confusing to me. Me, my ex boyfriend of three years (whom I'm still very much in love with) and some chick I've never met. The girl and I were talking about something (I couldn't hear, all I saw was our mouths moving. It was basically a dream on mute; I didn't hear...

Can you tell me what this dream means? [ 2 Answers ]

Lately, I've been having ordinary dreams, but last night was weird. I was in my school auditorium, and my whole school was there.. . anyways some people were brought up to the stage to write essays for fun. For some reason my essay was about depression and loneliness. It was about a girl I used to...

View more questions Search