Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rand_tedronai Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2011, 08:08 PM
    How do you type a reversed question mark?
    I know how to do an inverted question mark like when used in Spanish which is alt+0191, but how about a reversed question mark where the question msrk is revered but still upright, how do you do that?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 8, 2011, 09:00 PM

I don't see it on this chart --

Keyboard Character Codes
    rand_tedronai Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 07:39 AM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony_mark#Irony_mark

This is the site where I see it on, just not sure how they did that. You might have to scroll up on this page to see the reversed question mark. It's on the right side.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 9, 2011, 08:38 AM

Well, I Googled and found this --

Ethopian = temherte slaq (upside down exclamation point showing sarcasm)

That punctuation mark seems to be owned by SarcMarc and must be purchased. (OR, that in itself is sarcasm.)

http://trueslant.com/erikkain/2010/0...-sarcasm-mark/

I cannot find a character key for it. Maybe one of our computer geeks knows something about this.
    062815566 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2011, 06:22 AM

؟؟ it can be found on windows character map as U+061F.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting Question - Mark ups [ 0 Answers ]

The company uses cost-plus pricing with a 40% mark-up. The company is currently selling 20,000 units at $21 per unit. Each unit has a variable cost of $10. In addition the company incurs $100,000 in fixed costs annually. If demand falls to 16,000 units how much will the company have to charge per...

Can type 2 diabetes be reversed [ 46 Answers ]

I have type 2 diabetes and have seen several articles and books suggesting that with the right diet and a bit of exercise diabetes can if not be cured at least render you symptom free and relieve you of the need for medication. Is there any actual proof of this. Are there any medical professionals...

Question mark [ 2 Answers ]

Not sure if this is in the right spot or not... But every time I try to make a question mark on MSN I get one an E with an acent e gue. (É) How do I fix this??

How to Mark First Birthday in a Forever Type of Way [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, Any ideas or opinions on how I can mark my DS's 1st birthday in a way that will be with us all forever. Am currently creating a photo book of his first year, but would love other ideas. Thanks :)

Faded QickTime logo with the question mark on it [ 1 Answers ]

What does it mean? I can't play the stream movie from the internet on my Safari. Instead, I see the faded logo of QuickTime with the question mark inside.

View more questions Search