Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Madison500 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2011, 07:48 AM
    Looking for old movie about man winning quiz show & host plants woman to make him los
    Old black and white movie about a man who is winning a game show so the host plants a woman to find
    His weakness, which ends up being his social security number. But she falls in love with him in the end.
    This was circa 1950-1960
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Apr 8, 2011, 12:46 PM

Champagne for Caesar (1950)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's private investigator show, man and woman, partners. [ 8 Answers ]

I remember a tv-show I saw when I was younger, but I don't remember what it was called. It was about a man and a woman who were private investigators. They had a little office, only one room, that I think was white. There prople came and asked them to investigate their cases. I think the man was...

A movie about a lady I think is a radio show host and a fireman, who mess with eachot [ 1 Answers ]

I think the guy is the one who played in no country for old men. And maybe he has a kid helps him mess with the radio ladies life?? Does anyone know what movie this is?

Movie title for movie with a woman standing and a man next to her with a candlestick [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie that I believe was made in the 90's. The box of the movie has two women in evening gowns. One has a hole in her stomach and a man is next to her holding a candlestick through the hole. I know that the women died and came back to life but I can't remember much else about the movie. ...

In movie man reincarnated as woman [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the title of movie where a "lover boy" is killed by three woman in a hottub and then he's reincarnated as a woman as punishment for his womanizing.

View more questions Search