Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taylorhobbsx Posts: 168, Reputation: -4

Apr 7, 2011, 05:50 AM
    I feel left out
    I have 2 best friends. They are the only friends I have. They have ALL their classes together and I'm only in ONE of one of my friends classes. They always have so much to talk about together and have so many inside jokes. They are even cattching up this weekend to "finish a projecT" and I didn't get invited.
    And because they are both from america they are just meant to be.. and I feel so left out ALL the time! Like I think they like each other better then me. Of course this is because it's a group of 3.. but still!. How do I know who they really like better?
    I feel so left out :'( Do they like me still?
    cierra_batch Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2011, 01:08 PM
    Make newfriends. Your old friends will miss you.
    taylorhobbsx Posts: 168, Reputation: -4

Apr 16, 2011, 08:48 PM
    Comment on cierra_batch's post
    ajwain Posts: 55, Reputation: 11

Apr 17, 2011, 02:05 AM
    Hey talk it out to them.. may be you are creating all these thoughts.. may be genuinely they are together bcos of same class etc. talking it out will clear all problems.. and chill! You can make some new friends too.
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2012, 07:41 PM
    So I'm guessing you are in high school and I realize this is last year. Is it still happening? I have the same problem as you. I moved to the same school about 4 years ago and they have so many inside jokes I don't know about and they talk about it in front of me all the time! It took a while, but I made new friends and soon enough they were saying they felt left out! So now I have them as friends and all my new friends

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I got pregnant, boyfriend left me- I feel so lost! [ 17 Answers ]

My boyfriend some time ago told me that we should take things slow, that he is at the stage of his life that he cannot make comitmment. I understood it and we tried to be more easygoing. But 3 weeks ago I found out that I am pregnant. I told him and he thinks I did it on purpose! But I really...

I feel left out [ 6 Answers ]

What do I do about my girlfriend telling me that she wants to date rather have a relationship... together since July this year? She said that I am smothering her even though she sees me only when she wants to... :confused:

I feel like a photo that has been left in the sun too long. My colors are fading [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my SO for 6-1/2 years... pretty sure all of the lust and love melted away at least 4 years ago (on his part)... I have kept trying to be happy but nothing semms to work and now I just feel like I've settled. I truly don't believe he has "loved" for many years, and now I am just...

Feel left out by friends [ 2 Answers ]

If anyone has read my previous posts then basically I have been struggling to get over a girl I was seeing. Everyone who has given me advice on this forum has been so helpful and I greatly appreciate all the help aimed at me. Advice which I have been given is to spend as much time with friends...

View more questions Search