Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashanti18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 08:13 PM
    What does a faint negative line on a pregnancy test mean?
    I was 3days late on period, then finally yesterday I started spotting, it was on and off. Very light. The color was brown. I took a First Response Test yesterday,the test said negative, but the line was light pink(faint) What does this mean? Could I be pregnant? Its been a week, since I had sex. But I was due for my period the week after, which I ended up missing it, and spotting started 3days late but that's all its starts then stop

Check out some similar questions!

Control line is faint but with no test line, pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I am irregular. My last period was on July 8-14. I had protected sex (condom but still afraid) last August 4. I took a pregnancy test on aug14, it was negative. Then I took one again today aug17, only one line but the control line is a bit faint but visible.. I just said faint because the one I...

Faint line on pregnancy test [ 6 Answers ]

I tested today with a clearblue pregnancy test the one that looks like a plus sign if positive. And just a straight line if not. Well I got a really faint line on the test today to show positive but can I relie on that? I am not due period till Friday or Saturday what do you make of it? It is there...

9 days late negative house pregnancy test and negative blood test [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 9 days late on my period took 2 pregnancy home test and came out negative took a blood test 3 days after the last pregnancy test came out negative... could I still be pregnant??

Faint Line-Positive or negative? [ 9 Answers ]

Please tell what you think... positive or not? This really isn't a great picture since I took it with my phone but the line is there. No squinting or holding it up to the light. 28847

Faint Pregnancy test line [ 4 Answers ]

Am I still pregnant if the positive line is faint?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.