Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cierraj Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2011, 06:42 PM
    Possibility Of Pregnancy ?

Hi, I last had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on February 18th , the day before I ovulated ( I used a calender ) , buh I still got a normal period on march 3rd as expected, my next period was suppose to arrive on April 1st and it did not so me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex that day, today is April 3rd and still no period, could I be pregnant? Even from the sex on February 18th? what are my chances.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2011, 02:53 AM

It's possible, but usually if you have a normal period, on time, same flow, etc. you won't be pregnant. Using the calendar to determine ovulation can give you a starting place when trying to conceive, but you may actually ovulate outside the norm, as many women do. Counting days, along with other means of determining ovulation, can help increase the odds. Chances being about 20-25% even with good timing. This is why it can take some couples many months of actively trying before becoming pregnant.

I would give it several more days and see if your period is just a bit late... which can happen now and then. If still no period, try a pregnancy test making sure you follow the directions exactly.

Apr 4, 2011, 05:10 PM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    Thanks, Buh Today Is Thee 4th And I Got VERY VERY VERY Liqht Pink Bleedinq, And It Didn't Even Last The Whole Day, Now Its GOne, Whaa Can That Mean?
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2011, 05:17 PM

Period may start in earnest soon... possible pregnancy... might skip a regular period this month... period may still show up late. Time will tell...

Apr 4, 2011, 06:38 PM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    So If I Dontt Get One At All This Month Then What? When Should I Test ?
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2011, 01:29 PM

You could test now since you are already late (be sure to follow the directions carefully). If it is negative, you can either wait and see what happens when you would expect your period in May, or you could go to your doctor's sooner and try a pregnancy test there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

If I had a baby 5 months ago andi had unprotected sex a day after my period can I be pregnant?

Could this be pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I had my period on jan 11 and my last period was on Feb 8th. So basically it was a 28 day cycle. It was heavy first day, next was not so heavy. Over night nothing there. 3rd day light to nothing. Here it is Feb 16th and I went to wipe and it was a bright pink. What is that?

Could this be pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

For the past 9 months my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant. I have averaged out my period to be 27 days. I have been right on or start a little before for the past 4 months. For the past 2-3 days I have been getting headaches and dizzy. Two days ago it got so bad that I had to lie...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

How long do u have to wait to take blood test??

Pregnancy [ 12 Answers ]

Taking a test 11 days before your period is that too early? Because I took it and it told me I am pregnant can that be correct? Or can that be faluse because its too early to test

View more questions Search