Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beingme2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2011, 07:33 AM
    Worried
    I had unprotected sex last weekend and this past Friday I got my period but my vagina was also itchy and felt swollen and hurt when I wiped not when I urinated though. There are no bumps but its extremely sensitive an its red/pinkish inside and extremely itchy all day...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2011, 07:37 AM

Sounds like one of the STD's. You need to see a Physician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

Should I be worried? [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know if there is a way to link to my previous question that got a few replies about my boyfriend cutting himself, so if someone could tell me that'd be great. Anyway, I casually, and lovingly confronted him about it, and he did admit he was cutting himself, however he gave one heck of an...

A little worried [ 3 Answers ]

I am about 5 weeks pregnant and I have been experiencing mild lower back pain every once in a while(mainly when I am sitting). Is it possible for my body to already be producing relaxin? I have also had very mild abdominal sensations... maybe gasy? I just wanted to know what you guys think about...

View more questions Search