Apr 2, 2011, 03:38 AM
    Where can i watch the movie "the pearl" by john steinbeck
    Where can i watch the john steinbecks novel based movie... the pearl
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 4, 2011, 08:47 AM

You can BUY it here:
    Amazon.com: the pearl - Movies & TV

-Also- I believe libraries still carry movies - if you have a library near you, maybe you can try there to see if they have a copy you can rent?
    janpervez Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2011, 07:31 AM
    Where can I watch The Pearl by john stein bech

Dec 5, 2011, 07:33 AM
    Can I see free movie The pearl by john stein beck

Dec 5, 2011, 07:35 AM
    On internet can available free to download The Pearl by John stein beck to watch free or download

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's a movie where people have dreams about a white pearl and are lead into the desert [ 1 Answers ]

And trumpets start sounding and bars start falling from prison cells

Kids movie I used to watch [ 1 Answers ]

There was this kids movie I used to watch. There were two kids, a boy and a girl, and they went to a madical land where one girl was gray and the other people in the land each had a different color. At the end the gray girl was sad because she didn't have any colors, so each person gave her a piece...

A movie I used to watch when I was young [ 1 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie a lot and I keep remembering it and thinking how cool it was but I can't think of what its called but I do remember things about it. It was 2 or 3 kids who would ride on this train in a make believe place and they would stop at storys like the princess and the frog and...

Narrator of "East of Eden" by John Steinbeck [ 2 Answers ]

I have to write an argumentative thesis on a story of my choice-I chose "East of Eden" by John Steinbeck. I am having trouble finding an argument though! Would you consider the narrator third or first person? If I was to say that the narrator was omniscient as if spectator yet a participant, how...

Old movie I watch before I was 5 I'm 17 now [ 4 Answers ]

The movie starts with a girl probably in her teens I don't know whether she's a sister or babysitter, but she is watching a little baby boy and it starts and he's in a crib when she comes back he's gone and like a wall is missing and when she goes out side through the missing wall she's in another...

View more questions Search