Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CLamoor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 12:49 PM
    Discharge papers for Bankruptcy columbus, Ohio?
    How can you find out when you should receive your discharge papers
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 01:14 PM

When did you file ?
    mderin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2012, 12:32 AM
    Discharge papers shouldn't be expected any sooner than 3 months after the meeting of creditors for the simplest of Chapter 7 cases. There are really too many variables to give you an exact answer, but that is the soonest you can expect them. Another generalized method would be 8-10 weeks after the final proceeding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How To Obtain Bankruptcy Discharge Papers for Free [ 7 Answers ]

I am applying for a position at a financial company. As part of the application, they require discharge papers for former bankruptcy. I cannot find mine as I have moved several times. Is there a way that I can obtain these for free?

Witches Ball-Columbus Ohio [ 6 Answers ]

Does anybody know when the Witches Ball in Columbus Ohio is held? I hope I haven't missed it. I went last year but can't find when the event is scheduled for this year. Thanks!

Discharge Bankruptcy Papers [ 9 Answers ]

How Long Does It Take After The Last Bankruptcy Payment Have Been Made? I Had 36 Months To Pay The Debt And The Last Payment Was Made On Nov 8, 2006 I Filed For Chapter 13 In July 2003

Bankruptcy discharge papers [ 3 Answers ]

I am applying for my insurance license and need a copy of my discharge papers- I was still using my married name at the time it was in 1994-1995 I think. I have not been able to find my papers and need a copy-- how do I get this?

View more questions Search