Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmte9006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 03:16 PM
    Overstayed visa, left US, now this
    Hi. I lived in the US for the last 7 years. My mother wanted me to continue school so she decided we would try things and end up overstaying our visa, we had a tourist visa. 7 years later we came back to my country of origin. I just got a job as a flight attendant and am currently in the training process. We have flights to the US and we've already been told we will have to get a work (flight attendant) visa with a letter from the airline. Will the US embassy grant me this visa after my situation in the past?

Check out some similar questions!

Wife overstayed visa and left the you.S. Can she return? [ 3 Answers ]

I am an American citizen, me and my wife who is British went to live in America in June of 2006. My wife was a first time visitor and entered under the Visa Waiver Program. We got married before the Visa expired and around the same time she found out she was pregnant and our son was born in the...

Co worker overstayed tourist visa? [ 3 Answers ]

He came to the US over 20 years ago and has been living here illegally ever since. He has been married to a US citizen the last 2 years and they have 2 kids with another on the way. He has been convicted of a crime, not sure what exactly but served at least 2 years in jail. He works under the table...

Overstayed his visa [ 2 Answers ]

I am with a man who came to the US to go to school. His student visa has expired & we have one child together. Is there anything I can do to help him? I have researched this a little & I keep seeing different answers. Some say there is nothing that can be done once his papers expire to help him...

Overstayed visa for 3 years But departed the you.S while under 18 [ 2 Answers ]

I was just curious to ask this because a friend of mine from eastern Europe came to the United States when he was 14 yrs old on a tourist visa with his family. However, he overstayed his visa and stayed in the U.S illegally for almost 3 years. He left the United States voluntarily without being in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.