Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wawen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 02:33 PM
    How can I know my papers were presented in USCIS
    My husband receive action of notice from USCIS about his application to residence visa on oct 12th 2010, I thought he presented mine too but later on December he filed divorce and said he didn't filed mine. As I can't believe everything he says I would like to know how can I confirm mine were not presented.
    I have his status number verification and his is in process, how can I know when his papers weere presented in USCIS.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial Information is presented below: [ 1 Answers ]

Operating Expenses $45,000 Sales Returns and Allowances 13,000 Sales Discount 6,000 Sales 160,000 COGS 77,000 The amount of net sales on the income statement would be A) $128,000 B) $125,000

What ways the attached concept can be presented [ 4 Answers ]

I need help in understanding how to present the following: :confused: A coworker of yours was discussing her investments with a broker. Your coworker was confused because she had purchased a 10% bond but the broker kept repeating that it had a 9% yield to maturity. Explain the concept of yield...

North American Union to be presented to Congress [ 24 Answers ]

Get ready to Rumble Globalist political heavyweights are preparing to formally propose to Congress the merger of the U.S. Canada and Mexico into a North American Union at the end of summer after they held secret meetings to Devise a plan that will be presented to representatives of all three...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.