Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chiaragiallo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 02:57 AM
    Go bold
    Hi all! I would like to know the different meanings of "go bold" and also the new meanings in the different contexts. Thank you very much! Have a nice day
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2007, 03:11 AM
    Do you mean bald? "going bald" is when someone begins to lose their hair.
    I think it is used as slang for "unintelligent". If someone is "bald" they are stupid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Bold [ 22 Answers ]

It sucks when I am so bored I sit here and refresh the 'answer' page hoping to see new questions in bold.. meaning ones I have not read yet, or have new responses. Sooo I decided to start a new thread, see who I an get to converse... what topic shall I choose? How about age... At what...

$700 Retail Theft, cont. Read the bold... [ 3 Answers ]

I recently took aroun $700 from a retail store where I was working. I loaded it onto gift cards that I was going to give out. I did have the intention of repaying the money, but was caught before I had a chance (not that it would have made a difference). I know that it was incredibly wrong and in...

Will I go bold wi too much hair dye [ 3 Answers ]

well i work at hair dressers n i was at school and girl sed if i dye my hair sooo much ill go bold and im really worried n dont no wat dooo please wb x x x :confused:

How to be bold [ 4 Answers ]

I am feeling lonely.I don't know why I can't talk in public.I can't make eye contact even with my friends why?I'm going to college soon my physique and look is very young so I am worried that will my big fellow will accept me. Give me tips to get bold in public.

View more questions Search