Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaky1229 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 06:13 PM
    2002 fatboy
    I have an 02 fatboy that's fuel injected the bike runs great but its like its got a short or something... I can fill it completely up with gas and my fuel gauge never reads full then I will just be riding along and it will die I have to shake the bike or jump on the seat to get it to start back up

Check out some similar questions!

Music video, fatboy slim style with an old man repeating something about sanity. [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a music video that has a lot of old vinyl tracks playing but the song is a newer electronic style techno. There is an old man who keeps repeating the one sentence long lyrics. Something regarding insanity I think. Anyway it sounds like a fatboy slim song cut with all old vinyl...

98 fatboy, will start, turn off and will not restart. [ 0 Answers ]

Will start bike, turn off bike and will not restart. Checked spark plugs and there is no spark. If I let bike sit it will start back up after a bit! What could be wrong?

2002 subarbu [ 4 Answers ]

AT WHAT MILEAGE do you need to change the timing belt on a subaru?

Access 2002 [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for an Access 2002 copy of the Issues Database shown here, or one similar... http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC012186931033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101426031033

Outlook 2002 [ 2 Answers ]

When attempting to open a JPG attachment in Outlook 2002 I started receiving an error message that says "Application Not Found" - Attachment won't open but Outlook does not error out. It only happens on one of many machines in our office. How can I fix? Bench51

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.