Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    everyonedies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Should I Be Worried?
    My boyfriend and I are concerned about my "symptoms" I thought you women might be able to help me out as I am seemingly failing on my own.

My symptoms are as followed:

* Extreme mood changes
    * Sore breasts and nipples
    * Severe low pelvic pain
    * Painful sex
    * Nausea
    * No period
    * Frequent urination
    * Fatigued/ Exhausted
    * Sensitive to odors.

I have been to numurous sites and they have all pointed to pregnancy. My boyfriend has spoken to a woman he knows who had these symptoms in all 4 of her pregnancy. I have this six sense that there is something going on inside of me and I could be pregnant. I took a pregg test yesterday and it said negative. I know that they are not always reliable. I fear that there could be something else more severe going on besides pregnancy.

If any of you can give any input I would greatly appreciate any given. Has anyone out there had these symptoms with the beginning of their pregnancy?

Thanks in advance

Rachel
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 21, 2007, 10:44 PM
    Painful sex would have me running to a doctor if none of the other symptoms did.

Severe lower pelvic pain would as well.

I have NO medical experience, but the symptoms you are describing sound like what a friend when through with a tubal pregnancy.

You NEED to go to a doctor.

If that is not feasible, you need to go to Planned Parenthood. Someplace with a medical professional.

Again, I have no medical training. Just telling you what I would do, or what I would insist on a friend doing.
    chippers Posts: 440, Reputation: 88

Jan 22, 2007, 01:21 AM
    Painful sex can be related to pregnancy due to vaginal tenderness. Lower back pain can be related to expanding broad ligaments stretching preparing for the pregnancy.all the other symptoms are related to pregnancy as well. Its common for a hpt to show negative when you are in fact pregnant. But I would see your doctor for a blood test to confirm it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 22, 2007, 05:11 AM
    Wow, you have some GREAT answers. Let me ask what time of day you take the HPT. They are notorious for false negatives if taken after first morning urine, even the ones that say you can take it any time of day.

It does sound as though you are pregnant, a blood test will either confirm or deny this. But it is time to get checked out.
    everyonedies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Thank you for your reply. I am going to be setting up an appt in a minute with a new Dr. My original doctor told me before that is it normal for my uterus or cervix to drop. I was astonished at that. Thanks again I really appreciate it! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    Painful sex would have me running to a doctor if none of the other symptoms did.

Severe lower pelvic pain would as well.

I have NO medical experience, but the symptoms you are describing sound like what a friend when through with a tubal pregnancy.

You NEED to go to a doctor.

If that is not feasible, you need to go to Planned Parenthood. Someplace with a medical professional.

Again, I have no medical training. Just telling you what I would do, or what I would insist on a friend doing.
    trespiscado Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 03:03 PM
    I had all of those symptoms including a negative test. I went to the doctor and a blood test confirmed I was 6 weeks pregnant. Some women just have low pregnant hormones in their blood. Get a blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried... [ 14 Answers ]

I have been really stressed out lately and I am findind myself unable to go to bed until the early hours of the morning (even thiugh I am tired) and I am not able to eat properly either. At times I feel sick (but never am sick). Yesterday I went to work (on an empty stomach) as I just wasn't...

Should I be worried [ 6 Answers ]

My Question I'm A 41 Year Old Female I Came On My Cycle June 28 And I Went Off July 3 From July 5 Until Now I Been Spotting And Little Heavy . This Never Happen And I'm A Lil Scared Is It Normal.:(

Worried... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I am new here and needing a little help.I am 21 years old and have not had my period for 6 months,I stupidly waited until now and went to see a doctor.He ask me a few question and then gave me hormone pills(3 months).I have just started taking them.I am worried about the side effects of the...

Should I be worried? [ 18 Answers ]

Hey everyone I have been in a relationship for over four months with a fantastic guy. We have recently gone into business together. He is kind and considerate... we are both professionals. We currently hang out together (weekdays and weekends) every day, and I have a son (8) and he has two...

I'm worried! [ 14 Answers ]

My dog is to skinny... I have German Shep she's about 14yrs latly she's been having problems walking up & down the stairs... and when I take her for a walk she falls behind.. wobbly when she walks.. and today she only ate one bowl of food... Can anyone tell me what's going on?

View more questions Search