Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marissamoore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2011, 09:06 AM
    Is he losing interest?
    I have been dating my boyfriend for 4 months. We live 45 minutes away, he always does the driving, planning, and even is the one who initiates texts and phone calls. Anyway he told me he was going to meet up with me and my friends on st. patrick's day. During the day I didn't hear from him. That night he kept texting me asking where we my friends and I were. So ten minutes before he gets out of work he says Well have fun. He said he couldn't come out because he has to work in the morning. Now he always met up with me even on work nights. Anyway he apologized and said we would definitely get together another time. Then yesterday we texted and talked like everything was fine, but he has the weekend off and hasn't rescheduled our date. It was also the first time he ever cancelled plans. So should I call him to try and make plans or wait for him to mention getting together again? I already made plans with my friends for tonight but I am starting to think he is distancing himself from me.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2011, 09:13 AM

To save yourself the bother of sitting glued to a phone that may or may not ring-call him.

If he is indeed distancing himself from you,I think you're better off knowing this sooner rather than later.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 19, 2011, 11:54 AM

Ask him directly before you start assuming and presuming.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Mar 20, 2011, 04:59 AM
    So he does all the driving, initiates all the texts and phone calls, and getting together with you and your friends didn't pan out because you didn't answer your texts all night when he was trying to find out where you and your friends were?

Now you are waiting again for him to reschedule a date.

I would say that from the outside looking in, if I were him, I would say it seems like you are the one who is losing interest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He's losing interest [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for almost a year, everything seems fine, but lately we've been fighting a lot, he disrespects me and tells me how much he hates our relationship. Not only this, but he breaks up with me all the time, then takes me back. I don't understand really. Something...

Is he losing interest already? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 or 3 months and I'm having the time of my life. It seemed that he was too, but over the last 2 weeks or so he hasn't been sending me the cute little messages he used to or giving me compliments when we're together. I asked him lots of questions about it last night...

Is he losing interest? What do you think? [ 8 Answers ]

Well, First let me start by saying my boyfriend is awesome! He is great. We have known each other for over a year, and we have been together for 6 months. He always tells me he loves me and that he wants me to be his wife. We have never argued and he is really understanding, even if we don't...

Losing interest [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 34 yr. old female. I have had the same group of friends now for years. We get together for parties. Our children play together. We all play on a co-ed softball team together. We have lived in this town for over 20 years, and everyone knows everyone else's business. I am a very private...

I am losing interest! [ 3 Answers ]

I posted about a girl I care about earlier. Maybe it isn't love, but I have sacrificed a lot for her. Anyway, I didn't do anything out of the way to her and she seems to be falling away from me. She seems to bore me now. How do I spark back up the relationship. I don't want to loose her. ...

View more questions Search