Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    groop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Lennox pulse furnace fails to remain started
    I have a Lennox G21 pulse furnace installed in 1993. The unit will start to pulse briefly - maybe 5 seconds or so, and then shut off. We've had two service calls recently. On one call they replaced a flapper, and on the other call did the pressure test, which passed. I've done a visual inspection, cycled power, etc. This sounds like a sensor to me. Any idea which one? Thanks.
    pheasant hunter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 07:08 AM
    First thing I would check is the condensate to see if it is plugged. On the bottom of the exhaust pipe there will be a cap or a plug that tends to get crap in it and plugs the inner small tube and will cause this. Secondly I would try a new ignition control. Being they are so expensive it would be a last try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox Furnace schematics [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I need the wiring schematic for a Lennox forced air gas furnace Model #CH7D-51M. Thanks.

Lennox G12 furnace [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My daughter has an old Lennox G12 furnace and the pilot light went out. I know this should be a simple task to relight, but we are not sure where the pilot light is and don't want to just stick a live flame in to "search" for it. Thanks, Chele

Lennox furnace don't work in the cold? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, this is my first post. I have a Lennox G27M (it's about 9 yrs old) and it's been having some problems. It's a two-stage gas furnace and 80% efficiency. The problem is as followed, I have been getting the "Rollout switch open. OR 9-pin connector improperly attached" diagnostic...

Lennox oil furnace [ 3 Answers ]

What is the proper procedure for cleaning a oil furnace, such as cleanouts to heat exchangers and where could I find a exploded view of a lennox oil funace

Furnace igniter fails to fire [ 2 Answers ]

The furnace igniter fails to fully light the furnace. If I turn off the frurnace, then the igniter will fully work properly. Does theigniter need to be replaced?

View more questions Search