Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parkland Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 11:33 AM
    Legal age for twins sharing bedroom boy and girl uk?
    I have been on the waiting list with the council for a three bedroom house for 15 year, I am in a 2 bedroom house with twins boy and girl who will be 16 on August what is the legal age for twins sharing a bedroom
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 18, 2011, 12:02 PM
    There is NO legal limits on sharing ages.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2011, 12:07 PM

There is no legal age for twins, or other siblings sharing, but around ten is generally considered to be too old. If you deliberately put twins of older than ten in the same room, it's likely that social services would be very unhappy and would question your fitness as a parent.

For now, I would split them up, and take whichever one is the same sex as you to share in your room.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2011, 01:59 PM

There is no laws, anywhere, stipulating when a sibling can share a room.
    When they become teenagers, children often need privacy from boys/girls, and only girls share rooms or boys share rooms, but girls and boys can still share rooms. Especially with twins. It can be detrimental to forcefully separate them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal age to move out as a girl in North Dakota [ 2 Answers ]

I'm am girlturning 17 soon and was wondering if at 17 I can leagily move out? I have a place with a friend if I could move out. I am ready to be alone in the world.

I am 14years old(girl) my boyfriend is a legal age(19) [ 25 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I am going to ask a really serious question so please don't be crual I really do care about him this feeling is not a crush I can tell the difference between love and a crush I understand that he is a legal adult and I am a minor. Him and I are not sexually active, we won't even kiss...

Is legal for 19yr girl date 16yr boy [ 11 Answers ]

Can 19yr girl date 16 yr boy. He is still in high school and she is immature. Mom of boy objects.

15 girl 19 boy. Legal? [ 28 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I have this 19 yr old boyfriend I'm a freshman and he is a senior in HS I've been told things about the age and things like that but we decided it doesn't matter to us . We are pretty serious but there is no sex and he says he will wait until I'm one hundred percent sure that it is...

View more questions Search