Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hiddenagenda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2003, 08:55 PM
    sex
    OK here's the deal this girl I know asked me if she wanted to have sex and I know it was really random but she's done it a lot before and I haven't I'm just wondering if I should or not she's totally cool and everything but I'm nervous whether I should or not, I'm a very sheltered kid but I want to what should I do
    dvg85 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2003, 02:48 PM
    sex
    I believe it would be unwise of you to have sex with her. You must be 100% sure that she is free of S.T.D.'s. And you should Love someone before you have sex with them. That's just me though, I can't stop you from having sex with her... The choice is your's.
    snow_princess Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2003, 02:24 PM
    sex
    I couldn't agree with dvg more.. after all, the first time is the one that sticks in your mind FOREVER.. and you wouldn't want it to be with just some girl that's cool, or as an excuse to get laid for the first just because.
    Think about it 8)
    Brooke Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2003, 12:33 PM
    sex
    OK I think it is your life if you have some feelings for her just use protection. If she wants you to and if you feel OK with doing it than you should. Just so you feel OK and use protection.
    BAD_GIRL Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2003, 10:39 AM
    sex
    NO you shouldn't have sex wit her. You want your first time to be with somebody you have feelings for , not because you want try it. You do not know what that girl has. Not all the time condms work. Plus you don't want to be like all the other guys and just have sex the first time because you want to try it. Most guys I know said they wish they would have waited. You have to make sure that your 100% sure about it.
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Nov 26, 2003, 04:47 PM
    sex
    If you want to then go for it, but... you don't seem 100% sure and I think you should wait until you find someone you really care about and really want to share it with. You will end up regretting it if you're not putting your heart totally into it. This girl doesn't seem to be offering a relationship here so do you really want to just have a one off with her?
    Down2DaPoint Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2004, 06:44 PM
    sex
    Jajajajaja... what a lode of rubbish! Forget the should I, should I not that is a waste of time. If she is good looking and cool with you then go for it.

Reasons:

1. It's fun... I don't want to hear no... oh you must be sure, bla bla bla rubbish!

2. Your friends will respect you. O.K. it's stupid and wrong, but can you tell me that respect is easy to gain. It's a great way to get it and I know I sounds wrong it is, but looser complain, winners play the game ;)

3. Your not sure... what happens then you find a girl you are sure with, do you want to be rubbish in bed? Practise makes perfection, especially in sex so the more experience you can get now, will be handy later.

4. Hey it feels goooood! Shut up all you ethical Bell Ends, you probalby don't even know what sex is so go home and cry to your mums about how they miss treat you at school.

Boy, go for it don't wait or the chance will fly!

EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Feb 11, 2004, 01:59 AM
    sex
    Hi

This is a subject that only you can answer, and from your question it seems that you are still unsure! The answer to your question is NO you are not ready for this.

Not only that but there are many other issues as well, emotionally, psycologically etc. There are also issues that could affect you medically such as HIV, HAGS, Hypotistis and so on.

You will most definitely know when you are ready!

LittlePetunia Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 06:57 PM
    If it was random and it seems like you don't know her all that well nor do you love her in that sense. When you have sex you give all your love to them and it seems that you don't feel that way about her. So I think that you should deny it and by the way there is no such thing as protection when it comes to sex unless you just don't have sex because there are diseases and feelings of guilt.
    -radioactive- Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Apr 28, 2007, 01:06 AM
    It's your choice. You can do whatever you want.
    But one day you're going to get a girlfriend that you
    Fall absoluetly in love with, and when she asks "How did you lose your virginity?"
    Be prepared to answer one night stand.
    And I don't think your girlfriend would like that.
    daniellikesdogs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 05:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hiddenagenda
    ok here's the deal this girl i know asked me if she wanted to have sex and i know it was really random but shes done it a lot before and i haven't im just wondering if i should or not shes totally cool and everything but im nervous whether i should or not, im a very sheltered kid but i want to what should i do
    First how old are you here's my email to talk to me [email protected]
    bonanza123 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Apr 29, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hiddenagenda
    ok here's the deal this girl i know asked me if she wanted to have sex and i know it was really random but shes done it a lot before and i haven't im just wondering if i should or not shes totally cool and everything but im nervous whether i should or not, im a very sheltered kid but i want to what should i do
    If you have to question if you should be sleeping with someone ornot, don't-you'll regret it.
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Apr 30, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Comment on Down2DaPoint's post
    Yeah man do it
    ST3V3NZBABYZMAMII Posts: 39, Reputation: 0

May 6, 2007, 11:04 AM
    YOU Shouldn't DO IT!! Just for the simple fact that you had to ask for advice you should just want to do it no lok for advice or look for the right answer you should alreadi have it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search