Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heathersinct Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2011, 05:23 PM
    I need some help, I have been on oxycontin and percocet for almost 2 years.
    I take them exactly as perscribed. I do not abuse any drugs at all. I went to the doctors today and she told me that my lab tests have been coming back extremely low for three months. I can't figure it out. I have gained almost 30 pounds since the summer and I have uncontrolled diabetes. I pee almost every 20 minutes and I drink a ton of water. I can't think of any reason that my tests would come back so low. My numbers are around 3,000-5,000 and they should be around 16,000-20,000. Can anyone give me any advice.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2011, 11:46 PM
    What numbers are these? Certainly not blood sugar.

Urination at that rate would require you to take in the amounts of water you are,and then the results would be 'diluted'..

Perhaps DrBill will be more apt to give you better medical advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does oxycontin and percocet show up the same in urine test [ 2 Answers ]

Does oxycontin and percocet show up the same in urine test.

Oxycontin? [ 5 Answers ]

Someone told me that this pill was an 80 mg oxycontin,problem is... it was pink an ha a G on he opof the pill and below the g was 164... I know what 80mg oxycontins looklike... can anyone tell me what this guy was trying to give me?? Thanks a lot!!

Shooting Oxycontin [ 20 Answers ]

Hey, So I'm in a committed relationship with someone I love very much. Before we were together she had been in a very destructive relationship with a dude who had basically gotten her snorting oxy. We met in college a good 700 miles away from him. Over winter break she went home and saw him (I...

Over use of Oxycontin [ 2 Answers ]

I started at 10 mg of oxycontin, twice a day. Then to 20 mg. twice a day. Then to 40 my up to 3 times per day, now I take 80 mg 3 times per day. I also take a muscle relaxer 3 times a day. When pain starts getting bad or a headache turning into a migraine, I also take T-3's 2 -with codeine at a...

View more questions Search