Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brieluv3 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2011, 03:53 PM
    What is the black shadowed figure that I have seen with the head of a goat?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2011, 04:14 PM

I have no idea. I very much doubt anyone else does, either.

Have you seen such a figure in a movie or read about it in a book?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 16, 2011, 05:43 PM
    Yeah, we're going to have to ask for more details on this one. What happened?

Mar 17, 2011, 04:09 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    No. I have not read any books like that, and I have not watched any movies like that. I have two small kids and I don't want them seeing things like that you know what I mean?

Mar 17, 2011, 04:14 PM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    Well, I was walking out to my truck one day, and I looked down the driveway. I don't know why I did but something caught my attention. There standing about 6 yards from the back of my truck was this dark shadowy figure that had a head like a goat. It startled me. As I stood there looking at it, it started to move. I could see straight through it to the cars passing on the road behind the figure. As I watched, it took two steps, and ten like a flash it was gone. I thought I was going crazy until one night last week I was taking my niece home and she pointed it out to me again. That night we both seen it. Is my family being tormented for some reason?

Mar 17, 2011, 05:14 PM
    I know I'm going to catch a lot of slack for this one... but I'm going to answer this assuming that what you saw has no natural explanation. Let's assume your details are accurate and true... which of course I have no way of verifying anyway. IF this is really a demonic spirit... it's most likely not there to torment you for a specific reason. But I do have to ask if anyone in or around your home has been involved in ANY occult activity? That would be reason number one. Let's just work this out together one step at a time.
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2011, 05:18 PM

This is your area of expertise, not mine but I must say I doubt you'll be cut ANY slack here.

Again, you have your opinions and beliefs and I have mine.

Mar 17, 2011, 05:24 PM
    Well, that's why I'm not expecting any. I'm well aware of the different beliefs in this forum. Apart from someone saying she saw a bear by her truck, I don't know what other natural explanation someone is going to throw at her. I have heard of many cases of spirits manifesting in these types of forms. I believe it's more of a form of expression for them rather than their TRUE appearance.

Mar 18, 2011, 04:00 PM
    First of all, I read the message that you wrote to JudyKayTee, and I am here to tell you I know what a bear looks like and it was no bear. I kind of took that offensive. I did not say that I saw a bear nest to my truck. This was a dark figure that was seen in the broad daylight there is nothing around my house to cast shadows, no there has not been anyone in or around my family or house hold that does ANY occult activity and has not done any. Please help me to figure out what this is. I am serious about this. If you cant, I will take my questions else where. I feel very strongly about this.

Mar 18, 2011, 04:33 PM
    Please don't misunderstand what I said. I was saying that I don't know what sort of natural explanation SOMEONE would offer you except maybe it's a bear... and believe me, there are those who would suggest that. I believe you know the difference between something like what you saw and a bear. I was simply justifying my point by showing there were not any good natural explanations. Does that make better sense?

Have you seen this thing since you last posted? Is there anything else that seems off in or around your house? A presence or odd happenings? Or is it just randomly coming across this goat-headed being? I believe you are serious about this... as I posted before, I have heard of manifestations like this in several cases. I am serious about helping you. How serious are you about getting this thing out of your life?
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2011, 04:46 PM

I saw no insult by Hauntinghelper. In fact, I believe she was very understanding. I understood what she was saying.

She has asked you questions which you need to answer so she can assist you.

Mar 18, 2011, 05:14 PM
    Haha... why am I a "she"?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 18, 2011, 05:43 PM

There are many natural explinations for it. But as the questions get answered then we may find out. There are times when the mind plays tricks and something that is only remotely in appearance can be thought of as something else. We don't know at this point. But if this is a continuing thing then take a picture. That may resolve a lot of the mystery.

Mar 18, 2011, 07:18 PM
    Yes, that would be a wonderful thing if she could snap a picture. Any hard evidence is worth 100x any description.
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2011, 07:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Haha...why am I a "she"?

Haha, because I thought you were. Obviously I was wrong.

Mar 19, 2011, 08:53 AM
    It's all good. I had to read your reply like 3 times before I understood you were really referring to me. Haha.

Mar 19, 2011, 02:06 PM
    Very! And yes. It is seen about once a week. In different areas. Its never in the sam place. Like I said, I am not the only one who has seen it. My niece also seen it. I first seen it for the very first time about 2 years ago. Yes I now understand what you were saying. Honestly though, I have NEVER seen a bear with a goat head. No, there is nothing else that is off around my house. The only odd happenings is that my kids are starting to see it. My husband has seen it, but no one else seems to except my family. Its always just this figure. It has a body like human but a head of a goat. Please just tell me what you think it is, and how I can get it to go away?

Mar 19, 2011, 02:14 PM
    Comment on califdadof3's post
    Don't take this the wrong way, I do not mean any harm by it, but if it was my mind playing tricks on me then why is other members of my family seeing this? Im not the only one that has seen it. My niece, my husband, and my kids have seen it. My husband said that he had seen it years ago, and then he had not seen it since until recently. I first saw it 2 years ago, and I didn't see it since until recently. It's not mind tricks. It is something else.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 19, 2011, 02:23 PM

Its possible for people to feed off one another. But that would be more fear based. A type of suggestive state. Have you tried taking a picture of it? Does it interact with you or anyone else?

From your post I don't see an interaction. And it could be residual from long ago replaying itself. Or it can be a matter of timing tied to something natural. Like a rainbow. You have to be in the right spot to see it.

Mar 19, 2011, 03:09 PM
    Comment on califdadof3's post
    I believe you. Has it ever interacted in any way? Or does it just stand there?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A black figure in my house? [ 20 Answers ]

During my whole life there has been this black Human like figure at my house. We moved 3 times and each time it follows my brother. I didn't believe him but I saw it too and my dog smelled it in my room the following morning. I now worry becase it now goes to my sister like "Turn around". It has...

Big black figure. [ 4 Answers ]

I saw a big (about 7 feet tall) black figure. At least 4 times. It had no face, and was wearing a black robe. It draped all the way to the floor. Lights didn't illuminate it. It never hurt me, but put complete fear inside of me. It was always behind me.. and its head was bowed. I knew it was a...

Have a goat with bulging and twitching eye with its head turned to the left [ 1 Answers ]

I have a goat with the about symptoms and is also not standing and has muscle twitching through out his body, what does he have? Is it possible that it's nutrition related?

I saw a black figure in my bedroom. [ 7 Answers ]

I woke up from a bad dream, when I looked to my side I saw a big, tall, black figure, he was wearing a long, hooded cape, he did not have a face and his arms and legs were not visible, I was very frightened, I cried and could not breathe. He was evil, he oddly put me in mind of the grim reaper. My...

View more questions Search