Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lava123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 03:54 PM
    Itchyness and redness
    What does it mean if you have itchyness and redness at where your underwear line goes?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 15, 2011, 04:07 PM

You could be allergic to laundry soap, the underwear could be too tight, you could be allergic to the fabric, you might need to keep that area cleaner, you might be allergic to your bath soap.

Do any of those make sense?
    lava123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 04:50 PM
    Yeah they do thanks x
    Edy020 Posts: 72, Reputation: 14

Apr 11, 2011, 04:00 PM
    You are probably allergic to the elastic on those underwear. Try 100% cotton underwears for a while, and see if this makes a difference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Redness [ 4 Answers ]

How does one go about getting rid,or covering up the redness on their face?what's some good cremes?thanks so much

I have itchyness and bumps [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I really need help I've been so worried the past couple days.. I had sexual intercorse and used a condom however I've been really itchy and have a few small bumps around my vagina . I did shave before I had the intercorse however I've shaved many times and never had these kinds of bumps and...

Redness reduction [ 1 Answers ]

Oh, If anyone have experience with some lightening products that works on acne scar, pigment and reduction redness skin product, please tell me too:) Bec, the area around my nose and face (like people with rosacea) is always red and it getting more red when the wealther is hot and it bothering me...

View more questions Search