Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tweety24kt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 07:34 PM
    Can I take my step children out of state?
    ... can I take my step-children out of state for spring break... their father has to work so he won't be attending the vacation until the last 2 days... he has given me consent, I have a power of attorney and their mother knows the vacation will be out of state..?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 14, 2011, 07:41 PM

If you have consent from the parents it shouldn't be a problem.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 07:42 PM

Yes, I often take the children of friends on vacation with us, or kids of other family members, I see little or no difference
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 07:46 PM

It doesn't appear to be a problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do step-children have legal rights to step-fathers estate with no will [ 25 Answers ]

My father married a woman with 4 grown children and they were married for 29 years. She died in Jan of 2008 with no will. He passed away in October of 2008. He also left no will. There are 2 children of lineal descent from my dad, me and his son. Now these 'children' have taken us to court saying...

Can step mother get child support issued from biological mother of step children? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband doesn't want to go after his ex for child support. Can I go after her as the step parent who has been caring for the children for almost five years? The biological mother hasn't seen or talked to the children for about four years now.

Want My Children to Visit Me. Order is from State Where Children No Longer Live [ 8 Answers ]

Children were living with mother in Hawaii when order was signed. Children and mother are now living in NC, have been for 3 years. Does State of NC have jurisdiction or do we have to go back to Hawaii? I want my children to come visit me where I live and she is saying I have to go to NC to visit...

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

View more questions Search