Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidandrea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 05:32 PM
    Hunter fan model # 23282 trouble shooting/ electrical?
    We have a hunter fan model #23282 fan in the family room. The last couple of days, turning on the light
    By the remote, the 3 light bulbs dim after a couple of minutes. Today, when turning on the light, the 3 bulbs blink on and off ever second and at a very dim wattage. Could this be a short or a bad wattage contoller in the light itself?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 15, 2011, 07:50 AM

There is no wattage controller and it is likely a loose wire connection. Start by checking inside the canopy, tighten each wire nut and wire twist

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan trouble shooting [ 15 Answers ]

We bought two new ceiling fans, both are Hampton Bay, we've begun to install both, but when we reached the point of wiring the fan, we turned on the electrical switch to see if the fans were working. With each fan, we got no electricity. Can you tell me what we're doing wrong? Do we have to install...

Hunter Ceiling Fan - replacement Fan and Light Control Capacitor Model # 27185-060 [ 1 Answers ]

I need this replacement part (part number 84368-060) and do not know where to locate one. I have looked on web sites to no avail. Any ideas??

Aloha breeze fan trouble shooting [ 1 Answers ]

Pull chain turns on 3 speed motor of fan but blades don't rotate

Fan switch on hunter ceiling fan model #20537 not working. [ 1 Answers ]

The fan switch on my hunter ceiling fan model #20537 is not working. What colored wires are supposed to go into the switch, and at what position on the switch? I have 3 wires, green, brown and gray. The switch has 4 slots, 3 L 2 1

Hunter Fan Model 23282 - Wire Hunter Control Model 27182 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new house that came pre wired for a light/fan. I connected my Hunter Fan (Model 23282) to the ceiling wiring as such FAN/Ceiling Wiring White/White Black/Black Black-White/Red Green/Green I believe I wired the celing correctly.

View more questions Search