Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asianfellaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 01:58 PM
    Find movie by description?
    Kid stabs guard because he was scared and kids father pays the warden to protect his son. The guards wife comes in as a congical visit to find out what happened to her husband

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the name of a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the anme of a movie about a man that was dying but wanted to complete the building of a new home. I thought the main actor was Kevin Spacey but searched movies with him in them and no titles seemed right. I thought the tile was 'Life is a House" but did not find that title...

Find a movie by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a girl who wants to write a book and renst a house far away near a small town and thers a lighthouse in front of that house she goes there one time and finds a boy that lived there she goes all the time and it turn out the boy deid there a long time ago but she's not crazy "

I Need to Find a Movie by the Description [ 2 Answers ]

Fbi agent's wife has to choose between saving his wife (she has a bomb strapped to her chest) and his fellow agents. He chooses the room full of agents and he becomes a drunk until the FBI hunts him down to get him to help them catch his wife's killer. What is the name of this movie?

Find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

This is an old sci-fi horror, at least that is were I believe it would go. The plot of the story goes I believe it take place in some bio-pharmaceutical company,or research lab. They are testing something and the workers become infected. They become wild savages, not zombies. There is a woman who...

How to find a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie that from the eighties 80's about a witch that learns potions from an old short lady that's in a lot of movies. She like sprinkles some around her bed to get a guy to like her?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.