Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HueVN Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 12:56 AM
    HDPE pipe can be used for convey sand or not?
    I know that HDPE pipe can be used for water supply. Once, the customer ask me about this. I could not answer...

Check out some similar questions!

Fill Sand vs. Paver Sand [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a difference in "Fill Sand" vs. "Paver Sand"? When quoting prices for laying a patio, I'm finding that Paver sand is about 10 times the price. Will Fill sand be sufficient if packed well and laid thick enough?

Is my sand filter leaking sand in the pool? [ 2 Answers ]

Is my sand filter leaking sand in the pool? Yellowish/grey residue matter is coming into my pool, especially whilst vacuuming. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Can Schedule 40 pvc pipe be used to convey potable water in a public right-of-way [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to run 1-1/2 to 2" Sch. 40 pvc to convey potable water from a well to my house. It will be installed in a trench at the edge of a country road right-of-way, 10 feet away from the barrow ditch, 15 feet away from the road surface (which is dirt). My local government jurisdiction is...

Sand Filter is blowing out sand into my pool [ 3 Answers ]

Lately when I backwash my above ground pool, the filter blows out sand into the water. What causes this? When backwashing the filter, I turn off the pump, turn the dial to backwash and turn the pump on low. Is the pump supposed to be on during the backwash and rinse cycle?

Steam and HDPE [ 1 Answers ]

What is the effects of steam on the properties of HDPE?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.